Targeted Procurement Training Program
When you register for a training course you will receive a confirmation notice/email/ invoice/receipt. At this point, the State Procurement Board’s (the Board) standard cancellation policy will apply. We understand that sometimes things don’t go to plan, so should you be unable to attend a course, it is very important that you contact the Board’s Capability Development team via the Board’s email on email@example.com as soon as possible. With enough notice we can substitute your registration with someone else from your organisation or shift your registration into a subsequent workshop. Refunds will only be issued in accordance with the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation, transfer or substitute requests can only be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations may be cancelled five (5) or more working days prior to the commencement of the workshop. Where refunds are requested a processing fee of $20 will apply.
- Cancellations received within five (5) full working days prior to the commencement of the workshop will not be refunded.
- Registrations received within five (5) full working days prior to the commencement of the workshop are non-refundable.
- Should a registrant be unable to attend, a substitute may be nominated by email to email@example.com no later than five (5) full working day prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- In the exceptional circumstance when payment by credit card is not possible, an invoice can be issued for payment on request via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A $20 processing fee applies in this situation. Please note there will be no refunds if the registrant does not attend the workshop and if a reversal of an invoice is requested another $20 processing fee will apply.
- Any registrant who requests to transfer to a later workshop can do so free of charge, provided written notification is sent to email@example.com no later than one (1) full working day prior to the start of the workshop. If the registrant is again unable to attend after having already been transferred to another workshop and no substitute is nominated, the registration will be cancelled and any fees paid will not be refunded. To register for the same workshop topic, the registrant will have to cover the full cost (if any). Where these circumstances arise for a workshop provided at no charge, a $20 processing fee will be applicable.
- If you have registered for a course and do not attend, the workshop fee will not be refunded and cannot be used to arrange transfer to a subsequent workshop except with prior notification provided in accordance with clauses 1, 2, 5, 6 and 7 or where clause 9 applies.
- While the Board endeavours to deliver all workshops on their advertised dates, it reserves the right to postpone or cancel them. In such circumstances, all registrants will be given the option either to transfer to the next available workshop or to receive a refund.
- The Board reserves the right to amend its cancellation policy at any time and will update all documentation and processes accordingly.
Effective 18 December 2019