Targeted Procurement Training Program
When you register for a training course you will receive a confirmation notice/email/invoice/receipt. At this point, the State Procurement Board’s (the Board) standard cancellation policy will apply. We understand that sometimes things don’t go to plan, so should you be unable to attend a course, it is very important that you contact the Board’s Capability Development team via the Board’s email on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. With enough notice we can substitute your registration with someone else from your organisation. Refunds will only be issued in accordance with the following conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation or substitute requests can only be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
- Registrations may be cancelled five (5) or more working days prior to the commencement of the workshop. Refunds will be applied to the same credit card used to process the online registration order. Where an invoice request was raised to pay for the training registration, a $20 processing fee will apply to arrange a credit adjustment.
- Cancellations received within five (5) full working days prior to the commencement of the workshop will not be refunded.
- Payments cannot be transferred to alternative workshops.
- Registrations received within five (5) full working days prior to the commencement of the workshop are non-refundable.
- Should a registrant be unable to attend, a substitute may be nominated by email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than one (1) full working day prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- In the exceptional circumstance when payment by credit card is not possible, an invoice can be issued for payment on request via an email to email@example.com. A $20 processing fee applies.
- If you have registered for a course and do not attend, the workshop fee will not be refunded.
- While the Board endeavours to deliver all workshops on their advertised dates, it reserves the right to postpone or cancel them. In such circumstances, all registrants will be given the option either to transfer to the next available workshop or receive a refund.
- The Board reserves the right to amend its cancellation policy at any time and will update all documentation and processes accordingly.
Effective 24 July 2019.